Search: Antoine Buisseret
Antoine Buisseret started out in London with Nicolas Grimshaw & Partners, then worked at Architecture-Studio and joined Groupe-6 in 2002. He has been a partner since 2008 and a member of the board since 2011. He has been executive director since 2014. Following the Estaing Hospital project in Clermont-Ferrand (2005-2010), he became actively involved in developing the firm worldwide and worked on major projects that opened the way to new areas of activity. He recently designed the JW Marriott Hotel tower in Bahrain, and is in charge of the Casanova mixed-use project and the Arena project in Chartres. He organised the competition entries for the hospital in Nantes (2014), AgroParisTech (2015), and Nouveau Lariboisière (2016).
- La Pitié Salpêtrière, Paris, France, Paris
- Hoplite, modular deployable bio-contained intensive care complex
- Chirurgical and Operating Center of the General Hospital, Rennes, France
- Sport and culture Equipment of the "Pole Gare", Chartres
- Technical and interventional platform of the Kremlin-Bicêtre Hospital