The Legendary Geoffroy Guichard Stadium: “A Futuristic Operation That Surpasses The Legend”
– project in line with UEFA EURO 2016 standards (40,000 seats, 41 boxes, 3,500 VIP seats, 2,000 “family” seats in the presidential stand, 2,200 “premium” seats in the opposite stand),
– open angles (tiers) to maintain the view of the stadium’s emblematic gables through a wind-breaking climatic skin,
– the project highlights the historic tiers of the supporters’ stand + upper walkway
– an ideal layout for performances, with public access via the 4 historic entrances and the construction of a new mega-structure for staged performances,
– total remodelling of the presidential stand with three superimposed panoramic VIP boxes and terrace opposite the pitch, raised presidential box, press level with panoramic views, etc.
Serge Journot, Laure Perdigon, Leila Belloundja, Corinne Thibaut, Henri Guillaud-Beauregard